VODAFONE MULTIMEDIA Newbury
Jul 2002 – Jan 2003
- Responsible for developing multimedia data applications & services for a phase of the Vodafone LIVE service and the emerging 3G network.
- Primary responsibility included working with sales, marketing, operations, and R & D units in defining business model guidelines and strategy for services on Vodafone LIVE for different levels of services.
- Identify opportunities in the mobile market place, including key partners and interactive applications.
- Evaluate opportunities against internal criteria: business model, strategic fit, resources, timing, and marketing calendar.
- Help and support the internal teams forecast opportunities based on program components: size of audience, on-air promotion, fit with programming, and level of audience passion for participation.
- Work with media companies and agencies to create successful campaigns that include education on how to interact and appropriate levels of promotion.
- Write marketing service description for interactive components of campaigns such as: voting; polling; trivia; games; sweepstakes; and text2screen applications.