FINE POINT TECHNOLOGIES Leicester
Dec 2001 – Jul 2002
- Reporting to the Board of Directors, and responsible for setting up all corporate functions, including Development, Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
- Responsible for the formulation and execution of major policies, programs and objectives to promote and ensure the continuing success and growth
- Full responsibility & accountability for all program areas, not otherwise administered by the Board.
- In addition to successful operational and P&L management, leading successful private financing efforts, including planning and developing significant strategic partnerships in hardware, software and SI’s.
- Guiding the company’s product and market strategies in the region, and articulating Fine Point’s technical vision, value proposition and product plans to analysts, customers, partners, investors and employees.
- Developing and administering operating and capital budgets and implementing authorised programs.
- Providing leadership, direction and supervisory guidance to the staff, praising performance and the directing of personnel changes, additions, or other actions as may be essential to achievement of goals with a direct reporting line back to the board.
- Exceeded goal of setting up European Office within the year’s remit and established Fine Point in Europe.
- Closed a number of major deals with several PTT’s, Carriers, Wireless Broadband Providers and Internet Service Providers in and around Europe resulting in increased revenue
- Developed & built relationships to aid private financing efforts and planned major strategic partnerships.
- Developed and administered operating and capital budgets and implementing authorised programs, showing positive returns on investment and P&L within 4 months.
- Recruited and trained 4-man team to drive business in Europe.