LLOYDS BANKING GROUP London
Jan 2013 – date
- Senior Payments Architect working within Payments EAD on three-year Programme GAML: Creating a best in class Global Anti Money Laundering capability
- Working as a lead architect/consultant with Architects, Business, Executives, Operations and Development teams including third party vendors (Actimize, PEGA and Fircosoft) to roadmap and provide the technical and strategic vision for Lloyds future Anti Money Laundering capability
- Programme includes supporting current operations teams and short term fixes, a 90 day plan to stabilise the current platform, increasing the scope of AML to include further automation and integration of other systems covering Swift transactions and Credit Card, Mortgages and Loans.
- Develop an end-to-end roadmap to include all facets of risk including Customer Onboarding / Trigger, KYC Assessment, Intelligence & Risk Assessment, Customer Activity & Transaction Monitoring (Sanctions, Screening and AML), SAR Reporting & CPO and Disclosure & Exit, Prevent Re-Entry. The programme is global so will cover Retail, Wealth, Commercial, Insurance and Consumer Finance. Project kicks off concentrating on Commercial, SME, NON SME and Retail Business Banking.
- Provide the vision to build the end to end Global AML monitoring system from discrete loosely coupled flexible components that are best of breed, standard and strategic within LBG including source Data (Transactions and Customer Information), AML Transaction Monitoring & Alert Generation (Currently Actimize Monitor, Case Management system with Workflow (Lloyds standard being PEGA), Event Management & Complex Event Processing (Event Relationships), SOCA Disclosure and MI for Business Operations, Assurance, Audit and System Management (Business Objects)