LLOYDS BANKING GROUP London
Aug 2011 – Jan 2013
- Senior Payments Architect working within Payments EAD for Project Verde: Divesture of over 600 branches, a number of brands and 10% of Lloyds portfolio to Co-operative Banking Group.
- Understanding of payments transaction life cycle: Messaging flow through capture, routing, formatting/translation, transmission and auditing for Lloyds Banking Group.
- Represent Payments workstreams: BACS, CHAPS, Faster Payments, International SEPA Payments, Anti Money Laundering (AML), Screening, Sanctions, FSCS, Clearing, Cash and Travel including understanding all E2E solutions and changes for Verde
- Liaise with all Verde workstreams including Customer, Loans, Credit Cards, Distribution, Banking Operations, LP&I and GI, Intelligent Finance.
- Review and understanding of all OSD’s and 75 E2E for all twelve workstreams for entire Verde programme to understand cross dependencies into and out of Payments and group programme interlocks with other major programmes within Lloyds Banking Group.
- Production of End to End FSCS design working with IT project team, ADM, Business, QA Test team and third parties: Unisys, Experian, GB Group and GH Group.
- Responsible for E2E Cash design working with IT project team, ADM, Business, QA Test team and third parties and applications: Autorek, G4S, and ICOM.
- Review and remediation of all applications in terms of their User Access security model for Verde used by operations teams supporting both Verde and Lloyds Banking Group.
- Part of limited NDAed-team to understand the roadmap for payments and the future strategy for Stream E with the Co-operative Banking Group.